Make Hair Healthy and Healthy Tips For Healthy Hair In Hindi – Bright and dark dense hair attract everyone. To make your hair black and dense, if there are negligent new uses, then there are problems with hair becoming white, two-mouthing, having a cold and falling fat. Let us now talk about the effects of weather on the hair, and how to take care of them.
Weather affects not only on your life style but also on your routine and hair too. So if your children get wet in the rain, it is very important to wash them with a mild shampoo immediately.
As the humidity increases in the air the hair gets stuck and dull. All this problem is due to excessive humidity and perspiration. Chlorinated water also damages the hair. This weather is especially harmful for the hairy hair.
For oily hair, it is important to use conditioner along with shampoo, which is lemon.
What to Keep in the Humidity Wonder Weather Tips for Healthy Hair in Humid Weather
1. Use mild shampoo.
2. Wash regular hair.
3. Apply the conditioner after washing every time, but place it on the hair and at the head instead of the head skin.
4. Cleansing oily hair with vinegar or beer, they look healthy and dense.
Do not Do It
1. Do not keep hair as long as possible. Otherwise, there is also a problem of hair problems in this season.
2. Do not apply hair spray on hair.
3. Do not comb on wet hair.
4. Avoid using hair dryer as far as possible. If it is very necessary, do not use it on wet hair. Also use the dryer in the distance of six inches from hair and head skin.
What to do
1. Lukewarm oil-massage (hot oil massage) and regular Hina Treatment is useful for hair.
2. To remove the viscosity of hair, hair should be washed with a good shampoo at least four times a week.
3. Can use henna in hair roots.
4. Have a balanced and protein-rich diet. Consume green vegetables and fresh fruits.
Hair Fall Control Hair Fall
Due to the increase in humidity in the moist weather, head sweat is sweated in the skin. It causes itching in the skin of the head and the roots of the hair become weak. Therefore some home remedies are also needed to take care of hair-
Home Remedies Balon Ke Liye Gharelu Nuskhe
Make a paste by making two tablespoons castor oil, two spoonful amla, two spoonfuls of chikakai, two spoonful of rice powder, two spoons of fenugreek powder, two eggs and two spoons of neem leaves. Leave it in the roots of hair and leave it for 45 minutes. After this, shampoo hair.
1. Give hot towel treatment twice a week for hair conditioning.
2. Also, add neem leaves juice to lemon juice and keep it in the hair for thirty minutes. After that wash. This will make the hair silky smooth and shiny.
3. Due to rain water and moisture, the hair gets frozen and the flakes begin to grow in them. Children look stale. At the same time their brightness is destroyed. Hair is difficult to set up.
In such a case, hair should not be comb or brush tightly. It is necessary to dry the fan in the air. Put protein-based conditioners and leave-in conditioners in hair so they can get body.