This gives developers the time to understand whether the updates are fully supported in their phones.
New Delhi (JnN). Google is soon poised to launch its new operating system Android O. It will be offered at Google’s developer conference I / O. Previously Google released this update in Developer Preview in Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Google pixels and Google Pixel XPL. In addition, the system image has also been released for the Nexus Player and the Pixel C Tablet. This preview helps developers to work with the operating system. This gives developers the time to understand whether the updates are fully supported in their phone or not. According to the news, Google Android O’s second developer preview can be released in the Google I / O conference.
But if you want to install this update in your phone now, then we have come up with the method for you. Please let us know that the developer preview of this update is only available in Nexus 6P, Nexus 5X, Google pixels and Google pixels XPL. So if you have such a device then you can install this preview.
Note: After installing Android O developer preview, all the data on the phone will be deleted. In such a situation, you have already backed up your data.
How to Download and Install Android O Developer Preview?
1. You will need ADB (Android Debug Bridge) for your Windows PC so that you can connect your device to it while flashing the preview. At the same time, this will also require platform tools and you will have the option of downloading the entire SDK Manager and only download Platform Tools. Remove this file and it will be the folder on which we will work. You can download the entire SDK manager or just platform tool.
2. Now download Android O preview device from your Android phone to your phone.
3. Backup your phone as long as the preview is being downloaded.
4. In order to prepare Android device for flashing, the user must have USB Debugging enabled in the device. For this go to Settings and go to About Phone Then click on the build number 7 times. After this, the developers come back to the old screen for options.
5. Then, on the Developer option, tap on USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
6. Open the preview jeep folder in the computer. This will be found in the Platform Tool folder. Then go to the Platform Tool folder and tap on the Shift key. Here, select the Open Command Prompt.
7. Connect the phone to the computer now. After that, the device list will be given on the computer. If your device is not listed then you need to check the device driver.
8. If you can see in your device list, type adb reboot bootloader and click on enter.
9. After that you have to type fastboot flashing unlock and then tap on enter so that the bootloader will be unlocked. If this does not work then you have to try unlocking fastboot oem and click on enter. You have to allow the bootloader to unlock (with the volume button select and to allow the power button).
10. Now the bootloader will be unlocked. Minimize the terminal and execute the flash-all file. Now the script will show all the necessary files. It may also happen that with the arrival of the terminal the phone hangs, but do not worry. Let it continue. The full flashing process takes 10 to 15 minutes.
11. After the flashing of the Android O preview, the terminal will ask you to press any key. Never close the terminal or unplug the phone before it.
12. Now you have to bring your phone back to fastboot mode and repeat step 4 to 8 for flashing. Now type the fastboot flashing lock command in the terminal. This will lock the bootloader.